Legal & General Mortgage Club is to hold its Spring Conference on Wednesday 14 March.
The conference will give attendees the chance to hear the predictions and views of a number of industry figures, hosted by Kevin Roberts, the new director of Legal & General Mortgage Club.
The event will also give attendees the chance to discuss a number of topical issues, including new ways of growing the housing market, ‘Open Banking’, GDPR and later life lending.
Confirmed speakers for the Spring Conference include:
- Bernie Hickman, CEO, Legal & General Insurance
- Sidney Wager, mortgage intermediary partnerships director, Barclays
- Robert Sinclair, CEO, Association of Mortgage Intermediaries
- Richard Kateley, head of intermediary development, Legal & General Insurance
- Richard Wilson, group chief credit officer, One Savings Bank
- Richard Rowntree, UK mortgages director, Bank of Ireland
- Adrian Moloney, Sales Director, One Savings Bank
The day will begin at 9am and a complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided, allowing plenty of time to network with other brokers and lenders.
Danny Belton, head of lender relationships, Legal & General Mortgage Club, said: “We have once again picked a selection of leading figures within the industry to discuss a range of topics in an open and welcoming environment. The event has been created with advisers in mind and we hope it will provide a platform for them to learn and contribute to debate.
“Following on from the success of our 2017 events, we know there is a strong desire from advisers to develop their knowledge, and we hope that our events in 2018 will continue to educate and facilitate interesting discussion about the market.”