Legal & General has announced the winners of its seventh annual Business Quality Awards (BQAs).
Launched in 2011, the awards recognise the hard work IFAs and network advisers have demonstrated towards the retention of protection business and exceptional levels of customer service.
The winners of the awards, who were recognised at the event held on Thursday 8 February 2018 at Legal & General’s head office in Coleman Street, London, were:
- Outstanding Performance Award – Wesleyan
- Best Reinstatement Performance Award – Top Quote
- Best Customer Retention Performance Award – Top Quote
- Customer Excellence Award (Firm) – Lifesearch
- Customer Excellence Award (Network) – Tenet
- Data Precision Award – Think Insure
- Protection Written in Trust – Intelligence Mortgage Solutions
- Special Recognition Award – Better Protect
- Outstanding Customer Outcome – Key Solutions Mortgages
- Best Support Account Manager – Brett Dexter
Craig Brown, director if intermediary at Legal & General, said: “All the winners of the seventh Business Quality Awards have yet again demonstrated an exceptional standard of customer service and retention of protection business.
“With our awards, Legal & General aim to celebrate these efforts by shining a light on these achievements and we hope to encourage those working within the industry to continue delivering excellent service and advising on the benefits of protection.”