Virgin Money has unveiled a new £750 cashback incentive on its intermediary exclusive buy-to-let range.
This is available for a limited time only to support landlords coming to the end of their existing deals this spring.
A range of new 90% LTV residential mortgage products have also been launched, with reduced rates on two and three-year fixed rate products.
The new products are available from today for a limited time only.
- Two-year fixed rate at 60% LTV at 1.39% (£1,995 fee with £750 cashback)
- Two-year fixed rate at 75% LTV at 1.75% (£1,995 fee with £750 cashback)
- Five-year fixed rate at 60% LTV at 2.12% (£1,995 fee with £750 cashback)
New residential products:
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 1.89% (£995 fee)
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 2.25% (no product fee)
- Three-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 2.18% (£995 fee)
Andrew Asaam, director of mortgages at Virgin Money, said: “We’re delighted to introduce these limited edition products to our mortgage range. We have launched a market-leading £750 cashback incentive to help landlords with costs and the new residential products will provide further support and choice for customers with smaller deposits.
“As well as offering attractive products, we remain focused on providing great service – with the application to offer turnaround currently at 10 days.”